The “Porte de l’Océan” room is a spacious and bright guest room located on the 1st floor of the château, overlooking the park to the south of the property.
The room is decorated in a classic manner. Its large window overlooks the park to the south of the property making the room very bright.
The private bathroom combines tradition and modernity. It is modernly equipped for maximum comfort, while retaining its classic character.
In the morning, breakfast will be served in the dining room from 7:30 until 10:00.
You will have access to the outdoor swimming pool (unheated). If the security flap is closed, ask us and we will gladly open it.
In addition to your bedroom and its bathroom, you will have access to various common areas such as dining room and grand salon.
Arrival as from 16:00, departure prior 11:00. Contact us if needed.
- Bedroom and bathroom with a total surface area of 50m².
- Private bathroom with a washbasin, a large shower and a toilet
- Possibility to add a cradle or a cage bed for a small child (under 3 years old).
- Animals strictly forbidden
- No smoking
- Large double bed 200×180
- High quality bed linen set in 80 thread count cotton percale
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries and bath linen (towels and bathrobes) in pure combed cotton
- outdoor swimming pool (unheated)
- free parking on the domain
- possible walks in the woods on paths (bring your boots in case of rain)
Rate: 135 € per night in the “Porte de l’Océan” room with breakfast, discount for longer stays. Please consult the internal rules.
Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an e-mail with the confirmation. We ask you to pay a deposit of 30% by bank transfer within 7 calendar days. If the deposit is not received within this period, your reservation will be cancelled.